Sophie Wagner is a fully qualified, accredited Notary Public registered with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and as such is able to prepare, attest, authenticate and certify deeds and other documents under the signature and official seal of the Notary.
A Notary Public acts as a legally trained witness who delivers impartial support in such matters, and holds an internationally recognised office and status which allows the Notary to provide certification on a range of documents that’re used worldwide.
Our charges are based on the work carried out in each particular case and our policy is to estimate the full cost of the service in advance so that the charges are known at the outset. Our Notary public services include, but are not limited to:
• Statutory Declarations
• Certification of True Copies of Documents
• Certification of Passport Application
• Certification of official Deeds
• Administration of oaths and declarations
• Power of Attorney
• Foreign document certification for legal use abroad