Solicitors the true property professionals with your best interests at heart. We have been a member of GSPC, marketing and successfully selling a complete range of properties for delighted clients utilising the efficient and cost effective GSPC Property Centre facilities.
We offer clients a convenient Glasgow City Centre location and full GSPC membership – ONE of the largest Property Centres in Scotland-with full access to cost-effective marketing solutions designed to maximise your sale price, Conveyancing and Estate Agency services all under one roof resulting in a faster, professional and more reliable property selling service.
Working with clients since 1983, we have extensive knowledge and experience of properties throughout central Scotland. As we sell property for clients every day of the week we are best placed to provide you with a first class, personal service and with full access to the Land Register of Scotland and Property Centre databases, can give you an accurate and authoritative valuation of your property and we know more about property values and the selling process than anyone.
Solicitors are property professionals offering the full property marketing and legal service designed to maximise your sale price, keep costs under control and make the moving process as seamless and stress free as possible for our clients. Because we look after both the marketing and legal process of selling and buying, we offer a breadth of experience in the property market which is hard to match and a faster, more efficient service with better value for money.
The GSPC is the largest single property marketing organisation in the West of Scotland publishing the largest property guide in the country and operating the leading website for property in the area with colour photographs and a full property schedules on-line.
As a focal point for sellers and buyers, it offers very effective advertising at a fraction of the cost normally charged by most newspapers. The GSPC advertising package includes:
- Valuation of your property
- Advertising in the GSPC Property Guide, Scotland’s largest property guide
- Advertising of your property on the GSPC website with full schedule instantly available
- Window cards for display of your property in local GSPC members offices and GSPC City Centre showroom
- Supply and erection of For Sale board
- Inclusion on the GSPC Property Matching Service with approximately 4,000 thousands of purchasers seeking property through GSPC property matching service
- Arrange viewings appointments and accompanied viewings if required (charged on a time basis)
- Premium quality Digital schedules
- Late night (to 9pm) and weekend (10am to 4pm) call centre service for schedules and viewings after office hours
- Regular reports to you on marketing progress
- Organise access for Surveyors, advice on closing date and advice on offers
Negotiating with buyers is a skill. It is much more than arranging viewings and following them up. It is about understanding the mind of the buyer, assessing the level of interest and acting accordingly. With so much experience in selling and buying property, we can advise you on the whole selling and buying process.
Whether and when to set a closing date is a crucial decision and as Solicitors who make and receive offers every day of the week, we are ideally placed to advise you on the best approach.
Making an offer for a new home can be as nerve wracking as accepting an offer for your present home. With access to the latest information on selling prices from GSPC and the Land Register of Scotland databases we can give you expert advice on how much to offer.
We can arrange a Survey, advise you on the type of survey most appropriate for the property you are thinking of buying and help you interpret the results.
For further advice/information or a fee estimate please either call us on
0141 332 0809 or 0845 686 9332, email us at email@example.com or use our Enquiry form and we will reply to you just as soon as possible.